The ClickToPhone system allows 100% access to an Android-based mobile phone by the simple clicking of a switch. Any single switch or 5 switch device can be used as well as a powered wheelchair joystick. Most of the phone’s functionality can be accessed through the ClickToPhone software.
LightingLighting can be programmed to transform spaces and moods. Intelligent lighting learns when it is needed and at at what level. You can combine different light sources and levels to create lighting 'playlists'.
Heating and coolingHeating and cooling can be individually controlled. After a short learning curve systems learn your preferences, a warm bathroom in the morning and a cool bedroom at night, for example. When you’re away from home, the temperature adjusts to save energy.
VentilationMechanical ventilation systems are monitored and automatically activated if the air becomes humid or stuffy. Heat recovery systems within the ventilation equipment are detected and heating controls are adjusted accordingly adding to energy savings.
Security and SurveillanceWhile you’re asleep, your home keeps watch, alerts you to any intruders and sounds the alarm in an emergency. It can warn you about dangers such as fire or water leaks and light a path to safety.
Access and awningsPut your automatic blinds and shading on autopilot – opening, closing and adjusting depending on the time of day, the weather and the temperature.
EnergyHome Automation manages energy perfectly. It helps you make the most out of electricity and save energy in every possible area. At night devices on standby can automatically be switched off to reduce power consumption.
Music, media and TVWake up to your favorite song in the morning, add playlists to suit your mood. Set alerts. Never miss a favourite TV show, browse, watch Netflix and streamed video all at the touch of a button.
Phone and EmergencyComplete phone integration ensures that you receive an immediate notification in the case of an alarm or a preset alert. Your home can inform you with a phone call in an alarm event. You can even provide feedback to acknowledge or reset the alarm.
smart switch for total control
Capacitive touch surface.
Five touch zones - Compact design.
Integrated temperature and humidity sensor - Click feedback.
With our unique Touch switch, you can enjoy simplified control throughout your Smart Home. With an integrated temperature and humidity sensor the capacitive surface of the Touch is quick to respond, and with just a tap on one of the five touch zones, you can control your lighting, blinds, music and more.
With the Touch, you can control any room with just one, compact control element. It's the switch of the new generation!INCLUDED IN ALL MODELS
Five touch points
The Touch switch has five touch zones, which can be configured according to your needs. The large central touch zone is ideal for controlling lighting, whilst the corner zones are handy for controlling music and blinds, for example.
- Double and Triple Click. The Touch also supports double and triple clicks.
- Whole-hand touch. Touching multiple zones at once, or touching the switch with your whole hand automatically triggers the central touch zone only. Each corner of the Touch is indented so that each zone can be easily distinguished.
- With temperature and humidity sensor. The built-in temperature and humidity sensor allows your Loxone Smart Home to react to changes in temperature and humidity levels automatically – keeping rooms cool and fresh in the summer and ensuring your home is always cosy in the winter.
- Removable frame. Measuring just 55 x 55mm, the Touch can be removed from its frame and adapted to suit your personal tastes. It can be used in combination with other switch frames such as the Gira e2.
environment monitoring - 24/7
Optical detection principle.
Early fire detection.
Integrated with phone caller function for instant alarm.
Intelligent smoke measuring system
Using its professional measurement system with 16 sensors, the Smoke Detector Air safely and reliably detects smoke, issuing a warning in emergency situations. The intelligent smoke measurement also takes into account temperature fluctuations.INCLUDED IN ALL MODELS
Reliable in an emergency
The stand-alone smoke alarm alerts you with a loud siren and flashing LED. The smoke detector is independently powered, which means it will still work in the event of a power outage.
- In an emergency, a signal is sent wirelessly to the Miniserver, allowing it to send further warnings: Opening blinds, switching on emergency lighting, a call to your phone.
- A long-life battery is included in the Smoke Detector Air package. The battery status is consistently sent to the Miniserver and can be checked in the app or web interface at any time.
- If a potential fire is detected, a call can be placed to your phone via the Caller Service in addition to a push notification to all connected devices such as a smartphone or tablet. This way, you’re immediately notified of the possible danger even if no one is home.
- The system can make use of other smart home features when a fire alarm is triggered – including flashing all the lights, open blinds and curtains and playing an alarm sound throughout the house via the music server. This functionality is in the interest of alerting occupants of the building as soon as possible to potential danger.
unique building integrated control surfaces
5 touch-sensitive contact points and an activation touch point.
Seamless integration into kitchen surfaces and bathroom wall.
Control lighting, moods, music, TV, shading and more.
Touch surface control
Imagine a switch so matched to your home’s interior that it blends in, to the point of being invisible. Introducing the Touch Surface. Extraordinary control integrated directly into your home’s hard furnishings and surfaces. Whether on the kitchen worktop, the dressing table or on the bathroom wall – control your Smart Home from wherever you like.OPTIONAL
Building integrated control
Truly outstanding control at your fingertips.
- In the Kitchen. Whether your hands are wet, full of dough, or you’re in the middle of making tea – you can still control the lighting, shading, music or even the extractor fan with a few taps of the kitchen worktop.
- In the Bedroom. It simply doesn’t make sense having to stand up from your desk to control the lighting, shading or music. The Touch Surface integrates all this control directly into the furniture.
- In the Bathroom. As if by magic the Touch Surface is mounted behind ceramic tiles in a bathroom to put invisible smart home control at your fingertips.
Specialist ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
A wealth of specialist features makes Smart Care Pods uniquely fit for purpose, safe and comfortable for home caring and commercial care providers alike.
hands free control
Careful attention to detail and limited mobility design means that anyone can interact with smart home features.
Benefit from sophisticated home automation of everyday tasks with a touch screen and TV control interface.
A data retrieval and logging system allowing relatives or carers to access the occupants care history and share notes.
Voice controlled functionality assists disabled occupants including alarms and passive surveillance functions.
SPECIALIST MEDICAL GRADE SMART ADAPTATIONS
Advanced phone control systems
voice control technology
Care Pods offer a suite of ‘smart’ options to help care for elderly occupants which include sophisticated voice control of everyday tasks, passive monitoring, and the ability for the building to communicate status information and alerts both locally and to a remote destination.
assistive access technology software
Download our free software, including the main configuration software, our smartphone apps, planning tools and even desktop controllers.